At Advance Tooling Concepts, we take quality seriously. To this end, we operate a fully-equipped quality control lab utilizing an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003-certified and ITAR-compliant quality system. With state-of-the-art metrology equipment, advanced software, and numerous in-process inspections conducted throughout production, we can ensure that every plastic injection molded part we produce meets our own high quality standards, as well as those of our customers.
Quality is a driving force for every project from start to finish. Every project is assigned a quality technician who oversees quality inspection and testing procedures from the tool and mold design stages through production and on to final part inspection. We provide everything from tool risk assessments and injection mold validation to full quality testing, data analysis, and standard and
Our advanced metrology lab utilizes:
- Zeiss MC-850 DCC-Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) with Calypso software
- Nikon VMA-2520 Vision Measuring system with touch probe
- Starret HB400 Optical Comparator with Quadra-Check 200 digital control
- MiniTab data analysis software
- and other state-of-the-art equipment